Greetings from North Saskatchewan!

Sebokian

Hello everyone, my name is Dave and it is great to get to know everyone!

I just got into the game of Long Range shooting, and hoping after awhile I will be able to go out and take some game at some long distances! I have read and heard from others that this is the place to be for information and tips/tricks!

Here is some little information about myself:

I currently am living in a small city in northern Saskatchewan and have been shooting for 20 years now. I started off as a wee lad at the ripe age of 7, plinking with my Father's Model 70 Cooey .22LR. From there the desire to learn has not stopped. At around 8 I bagged my first bunch of grouse with an old .410 and the knack for hunting was born, I have then been going for Deer, Rabbit and have grown an affinity for Coyote, as it puts a lot of things to test (not that drive down a road or field and hope to see one, I am talking about laying stalks and spots and calling them in)

I have recently purchased a Savage 110BA chambered in .338LM and cannot wait to start handloading some rounds for it!

Below is a picture of my current set-up:

U1souLp.jpg

If anyone has any questions; please feel free to ask!!!

Stay Frosty;

S

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.