Great Sale Price on Leica 1600

I got my 1600 the other day for $425 with shipping. That was from Leica. Sent in an old 800 model. They said they couldn't fix it because the part was no longer made and offered me the 1600 at their special price.

At $549, might've been able to buy a couple and put them on Ebay to soften the price on the one you kept.

I bought one when this post first came out. Thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to receive it.

Well, I am still pretty excited about this little guy. The performance from such a small package seems almost unreal! I purposely went out mid day today, it was hot and sunny, and ranged as much as I could with it. On dirt hills I was easily getting ranges to 1450 yards. I may have been able to go farther but I didn't have any dirt hills to try. On alfalfa I was getting mid 1600's. I ranged a house at 1956.

The biggest problem I have is holding the thing still. It is so small and light and my other rangefinders are held horizontally instead of vertically so I struggled with that a bit. But the accuracy and ability to range didn't seem to be bothered with the wobble.

That is one of my best purchases in quite a while considering the sweet price point!

Scot E.

Same here. Always a day late. Did come out smelling liike a rose when i left the gun shop today though. Got a Glock model 26 sub-compact 9mm to match my glock 27 sub compact 40 s&w for 399.99 brand new with night sights. Called the sporting goods store down the street and it was selling for $599.99.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts