• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Grayboe Terrain R700 SA BDL

Basher42

Up for sale is a Grayboe Terrain stock. A prior owner bedded it, and then attempted to grind the bedding out for a different lug. It didn't damage the stock in any way at all, but you'll need to finish removing what you need and re-bed it for your action. Inlet is for an R700 SA w/ BDL. The stock has two QD sockets on the left side and has a Woodland type paint finish. Overall, the stock is in excellent shape.

I'm asking $250 cash or $275 trade value, shipped. For trades, I'll consider ONLY the items listed. Payment due within 24hrs via discreet PayPal friends/fam. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

IMG_5525.jpeg

IMG_5526.jpeg

IMG_5713.jpeg

IMG_5714.jpeg

IMG_5715.jpeg

IMG_5717.jpeg

***TRADES (plus cash as needed):***
-Beretta PX4 Competition trigger group
-Holosun 509T
-Holosun EPS Carry (6MOA)
-Surefire X300U
-Streamlight TLR1HL
-.218 Bee or .17 Ackley Bee brass
-Dillon Super Swage 600
-Wilson Combat tungsten weights for WC320 grip modules
-CFE223, Ramshot TAC, or 8202XBR (if you're local)
-Hornady .224 53gr V-Max
-Hornady .264 123gr ELD-M or SST
-Hornady .308 168gr ELD-M
-Speer .264 90gr TNT
-Sierra .224 65gr SBT GameKing (P/N: 1395)

Last edited:
Grayboe provide for two different barrel channels, M24 or Proof Sendero, and Remington magnum sporter. How about a full picture of the barrel channel contour. Curious..Thanks, 'cause i'm interested in it if its the contour I'm looking for..

Grayboe provide for two different barrel channels, M24 or Proof Sendero, and Remington magnum sporter. How about a full picture of the barrel channel contour. Curious..Thanks, 'cause i'm interested in it if its the contour I'm looking for..

Photos added as requested. :)

Had someone ask the weight, which is 33oz by my scale. These are fantastic stocks for the price, mine bests their Black Friday price by a sizable margin still, too!