Got my frist Pronghorn

dodgefreak8

Well After 6 years of drawing for a pronghorn tag here in NE Colorado I finally got one.
Ruger no.1 in 7mm stw shooting 160 gr Nosler Accubonds. Man these things are an insane cartridge. 440 yards straight through with massive devastation. Next is elk season!!!
100_8079.jpg

Congratulations. That's a very nice looking goat.

It takes us about the same time to draw an antelope tag here in Nevada. Plus, if you harvest one, have to wait 5 years before applying again.

Nice going !
I'll be headed out to WY in a couple of weeks for deer and antelope. New areas so not sure what to expect this year.

Congratulations!!!
Nice buck, will sure look very nice mounted in your trophy wall.
Good luck in elk season, keep us posted.

gotta love those No.1 stainless laminate STW's, probably the best idea Ruger's ever had!
Wicked job on the speed-goat and good luck on the elk!

Yeah Buddy!! gotta love those STW's. Great buck too. I can not wait to get out there and chase some 'lopes.....

I shoot the 140 AB's and have been kicking around changing to the 160's. Just so hard to change when something works sooooo well.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts