good reloading manual

uzi 4 u

Ive got several good reloading books ive used for a long time. But none of them have any information on 338 lapua loads. Im also looking for a book with 308 loads for a gas operated rifle ar rifle. Just wonderin what useful books you guys out there have found for these loads.

The free Reloaders Nest website has 122 verified loads for the 338 Lapua and another 30 or so "not yet verified loads".

.338 Lapua Magnum @ www.reloadersnest.com

I am grateful for all those who take the time to submit good loads to the Reloaders Nest website for all of us to benefit from. I have submitted a few solid loads (in other calibers) to that website, that were accuracy node loads, and it was very quick and easy to submit them.

For a 308 semi-auto gas gun, I find that all 308 loads work fine in my DPMS LR308B. One caveat to that point, is that at max chamber pressure loads, you can pop a primer or get pressure signs just a little before a bolt gun. Other than that caution, all regular 308 loads work fine.

The free Reloaders Nest website has 122 verified loads for the 338 Lapua and another 30 or so "not yet verified loads".

.338 Lapua Magnum @ www.reloadersnest.com

I am grateful for all those who take the time to submit good loads to the Reloaders Nest website for all of us to benefit from. I have submitted a few solid loads (in other calibers) to that website, that were accuracy node loads, and it was very quick and easy to submit them.

For a 308 semi-auto gas gun, I find that all 308 loads work fine in my DPMS LR308B. One caveat to that point, is that at max chamber pressure loads, you can pop a primer or get pressure signs just a little before a bolt gun. Other than that caution, all regular 308 loads work fine.
Thanks for the info. Ill check that site out.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.