Going to Busy Hunting Season

magicofmt

My new 270 AM is going to be busy this fall. My son and I both drew WY antelope tags, MT elk tags, MT deer tags and still waiting for the MT antelope drawing. We were unsuccessful for MT big horn sheep, MT mountain goats, WY muley but more preference points. My son is 12 and 1st year hunter, he's just as excited as me. Going to be a great season!
Good luck to all.

Be sure to post some pics when you fill all those tags! I'll be taking my customized 338RUM to western CO armed with my first bull elk tag (I have killed 2 cows). I broke it in last fall on a whitetail here at home (couldn't wait until next fall).
Heck, just post a pic of your 270AM for now if you haven't already. We like to drool over custom LR rifles!

You have received your deer and elk special drawing tags already? I thought that drawing was not until August.

I did not get my MT moose or MT bighorn. Just my annual $5 donation to the state.

We only applied for general season and unlimited archery in the breaks, no special deer or elk rifle tags applied for.
Good luck!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.