God help us thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

david g ranes

Was the god help us all thread deleted I have something everyone should read but don't know how to get from my email to these forums. Thanks David

This is why we are in this mess! In 2016, 74% of hunters did not vote! Yup, politics are ugly... and so is discussing them. But communism is uglier.
The current state of affairs should be headlining every hunting, gun, and outdoors site in the world right now. Instead, we bury our head in the sand as yet another chink is taken from the armor.

While some of us have little hesitation to discuss sex, politics and religion, or cuss, at the dinner table, I think it's a fair rule to say it's verboten here.
IMO, negativity tends to feed on itself, dragging everything down. Next thing you know, the site is gone.

While some of us have little hesitation to discuss sex, politics and religion, or cuss, at the dinner table, I think it's a fair rule to say it's verboten here.
IMO, negativity tends to feed on itself, dragging everything down. Next thing you know, the site is gone.
Without defending The current Pro 2A administration and with what seems to be the new incoming administration, This site and many others may very well be gone in short order,

Forbiding politics on say the Equipment Discussion forum is fine and makes some sense. So every discussion of a new bipod isn't interrupted by somebodies pet political theory. But politics is too important to the sport and lifestyle this whole site is about; there should be a forum on here where politics is acceptable.

Without defending The current Pro 2A administration and with what seems to be the new incoming administration, This site and many others may very well be gone in short order,
Well, the site may go away, along with many 1st amendment rights. Explain that to libtards and they don't comprehend the importance of *all* the original amendments.
I think things would get sporty, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.