Go to Boots

I also live and work in very rugged terrain here in western Colorado. Order a pair of Whites smoke jumpers. I had double midsoles put in mine. Excellent arch support and great fit.
I like my JK boots they are like the whites but had a few issues unfortunately hopefully they get better with more time.

Crispi's are my favorite, I have owned several pairs but right now my Briksdal are my go to. The Lapponia II is basically a lighter weight version of the Briskdal and I have a pair of them as well which are great I just am not as much of a fan of the color. For high arch support look at Superfeet. I don't really wear any pairs of boots or shoes with the factory insoles, everything gets a pair of Superfeet.

Everyone recommends Salomon so I broke down and bought a pair to see. Just don't do it, I am baffled as to why they are so popular other than the idea that people don't know any better. Not comfortable out of the box (irritating even), not snug on my foot, already coming apart after a couple of months, and not enough ankle support. Plus the "grippy" lugs on the outsole are so soft I can feel them flexing as I walk, no wonder they say to not use them on pavement.

Lowa boots are also on my radar
I think there are a number of manufacturers who make equally awesome boots. For me, it came down to fit. I tried similar models from Crispi, Kennetrek and Lowa (because they were available locally and I could try them on), and ultimately chose Lowa because it fit me better. Definitely try as many different boots on as you can and find the one that fits YOU best. You can always add a degree of comfort with insoles or orthotics, but fit is the most important. Good luck with your search!

They are a slightly heavier boot than some people like, but I got Kenetrek Mountain Extreme boots a few years ago and they have been great. For me, they have room for my high instep, wide feet, and good arch support. Kind of pricey, but it will take some convincing for me to move onto to something else.

I got the Non Insulated, and can manage cold feet with correct sock choice.
Best I ever found 50 years. I have Mountain Extreme, Mountain Guide, and Safari for mild weather.

I gave up on all the so- called arch support insoles
I now use custom made orthotics. My podiatrist scanned my feet, made some measurements and ordered them for me. I have 5 sets. I keep one in each boot or shoe i wear. When i need another set i just text him and he orders them. They are made in St. George Utah. Once you have tried these, nothing else comes close

I did get some orthopedic made from the foot doctor and there ok not the greatest but works. I appreciate all the info guys just gotta go try some on.

I have 3 models of Zamberlan, 1 Garmont, 3 Asolo, 1 Crispi, 1 Kenetrek, 2 Hanwag, 1 Salewa, 1 Danner and they all have Superfeet insoles except for one. The Hanwag Makra Lites. Those are my perfect boot. …Finally…. All have different fits out of the box hence the insoles of different boot fill. Additional microfit is adjusted with different socks. Moral is don't buy a ton of boots like I did (unless you have a footwear "problem") but find one you like and use insoles and socks to make the fit better. Do your research as well. Maker vids and GOHUNT are great resources. If the OP wants a massively geeky rundown on all that I have hit me up.

Most people, I think, get boots that are too wide and wide boots are sloppy on your feet. I use Scarpas because they build on a narrow last. I also use high-arch inserts but if you are going to use quality inserts buy a boot at least half a size larger that normal. I have tried many other boots but because I wore boots all my life, even at work, my feet are narrow and not many manufacturers put narrow boots on the shelves. Fitting is everything. Half a size large you can live with, half a size small will tear your feet apart. Buy your boots at a store with a side hill slope in the tryout area. Many REI's have them. If they are going to collapse on the side hills find another boot.

Is the kenetrek mountain extreme tougher than there Hardscrabble boot? I know I've seen and heard the sole wears out fast on them.