Give Away Contest - 1 Year Subscription to Elk Hunter Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Magazine, Hope I win!gun)

Those who believe in nothing will fall for anything.

thanks for letting me enter in the free giveaway... Lots of prarie rats still out there/ summer is getting short.. time to get to work...6800 rounds so far this summer...going to get better before summer is over...we love Paul Ryan.. JW

Re: Give Away Contest - (10) Elk Hunter Magazine Subscriptions

• Contest entries must be in by August 31st at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person. Our system does not allow duplicates.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.
  • You must enter each contest individually. Past entries will not get you on the list for this contest.
  • Winner(s) will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.
is the elk hunter magazine available over the counter ? id like to see an issue

Only by subscription so far. Take a look at their website

Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone! I've been taking some time to work on load development and just getting everything dialed back in. I recently got a Savage 111 30-06 off the used rack at a store that rhymes with meals, went to work on the trigger to find that the front action bolt hole is half stripped, it still holds the stock to the action but now I'm half worried about shot to shot accuracy. I'm going to try re-threading the hole and see if that does it. Worst case I'll have to tap one size bigger and just get a new action screw.

Congratulations to the 10 winners!

Brian, Sonny, Alen, Gordon, Gerald, Jeff, Steve, Matt, Mike, Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts