Gas

Aren't you watching the MSM? Aren't you listening to Sniffer Joe? None of you guys really get it.... These are Putin's Gas Prices.

Also, notice how quickly there is near ZERO talk about COVID these days.

There is a thread about the lack of COVID talk going

Holy smokes! 1.68/Litre at the moment in northeast Saskatchewan (apparently it's actually 10 cents more in the city? Sometimes it pays to be behind the times haha). Can't imagine paying double this + change, that's mental!

All this time they've been badgering people to stay home…they've gone about it all wrong haha! A disease isn't going to keep people home, many of them don't even believe it's real (note, I'm not one of those) and even more aren't so afraid of death that they'll stop living their lives (more one of those)…but you jack up these prices much more than this and i sure ain't going anywhere unless it's absolutely necessary.
I thought you guys had a lot of oil and natural gas up there.

I thought you guys had a lot of oil and natural gas up there.

we do!!!! Makes my blood boil in fact. Between Biden cancelling the keystone xl pipeline from Canada to USA his first day in office and Trudeau hamstringing his own economy with a ridiculous "carbon tax" it's like the powers that be almost don't want us to be energy independent and are working against that possibility on purpose…

You mean "Peppermint Patty", from the Charlie Brown cartoons? She can sure spin! November is coming! VOTE! But in the mean time, overload the Whitehouse phones and try to crash their e-mail with complaints. I know, they won't care. But, maybe would be an annoyance.
If all else fails just be as big of a pain as possible

Canada vs California. Canada $10.25CD/imperial gallon is $6.72 USD/US gallon. Presently a gallon of gas at a local military installation (where everything is less than on the economy) is $5.50USD/US gallon and over $6.00 on the economy so we are not far behind to our northern brothers.

for those who like math $1CAD = .$0.787USD and 1 imperial gallon = 1.20 US gallons.
I did the conversions.
10.25 usd/us gallon at a 1.28 exchange rate
3.50 cad/L

Another thing I don't understand. In 2008, oil prices hit $140 a barrel which is $17 higher than it it got this week and yet gas prices didn't go as high in 2008 as it did this week