Garmin xero

I got the Gray Ops case for it. Really nice . No bulk . I wish the case came in bright orange. I know I'm going to leave it on the ground somewhere.
The Calwel is suppose to calculate BC out to distance. That would be pretty cool.

Yea,I was trying to wait for it but it's taking too long.
They said it would be out last year but it wasn't out then they said June of this year.Maybe it will come out and maybe no.We will see.
I will try the Garmin as I like other Garmin products and keep my ears open about the Caldwell

The Garmin is so stupid easy. Push a button 5 times and it's ready. Point it and shoot. I used it at a match the other day. Never missed a shot, never picked up someone else's shot. Just point it in the general direction of your target. I really have not found one complaint about it. I use that Gray Ops hard case to protect it and carry it in a small padded range finder case.

I love mine it's so simple and easy to use. I highly recommended the Gray Ops case. They have also updated the screen protector on the case so it's even strong. I can just drop mine in my range bag and never worry something is going to mess it up. Or worry about muzzle blast blowing it over.

I got my Garmin about a week ago and It is very intuitive. I charged it up and it requested a software update which happened fast. Still own a Magnetospeed and Chrony but this is the best and easiest I have seen. Just works.
I just ordered the case off amazon. I have experience with other Garmin products and they build good equipment.

I got one a couple of weeks ago and have not had a chance to use it yet. I can tell you as far as simplicity goes it must be easy. I shoot with an older gentleman, 87 years old, and he decided to buy one. Said it was the easiest piece of electronics he has ever seen to make work. I can tell you he is not a tech guy, very far from it. He still uses a flip phone. He is just tickled with it! I am looking forward to it. I love my LabRadar but sometimes it is a pain in the ***. from what I have read and heard the Garmin is the cats meow for simply getting velocity from your rounds.

I've had mine for a while now. I haven't updated the software and have not experienced any problems. What is the updated software supposed to do?
It should update automatically when you power it on and it is able to connect. I've seen mine do it, but it doesn't give "reasons" why the update occurred.

The garmin is the easiest so far that i have used , if it was run over or lost today i'd order another tomorrow. I used a glock hard pistol case , enough room for unit and sm pad paper and pen for notes .
If you dont own a glock , im sure you prob know someone that does .
Most owners dont use the hard case that comes with them.

My only downside is that the tripod it comes with is made to light ,so unit is top heavy. I drilled legs of tripod right at the bottom and added a sm bolt and nut to each one , adding some weight to the pod to balance it out. U ll need to counter sink the bolt head on the inside on leg so they will still fold up perfect