Garmin xero

I know.Kind of waiting for the Calwell Chirp Crono to come out.They say second quarter of 2024.I guess June or July will be a release date.
I can wait. Until I hear actual reviews I won't get too excited.
What is the caldwell chirp? Radar?

What is the caldwell chirp? Radar?
Its like the Lab Radar V1. Kind of.

1709927510022.png

The Caldwell has been on the burner for quite some time now and still not on the market yet.
My Chrony died and my magnetospeed broke.First shot and I must have not tightened it enough and it came back against the rest and busted.
Question about the Garmin does it come with everything you need to use it right away?Or do you need to buy things?Does it come with a case?
I need to order something I am tired of JUNK!

The Caldwell has been on the burner for quite some time now and still not on the market yet.
My Chrony died and my magnetospeed broke.First shot and I must have not tightened it enough and it came back against the rest and busted.
Question about the Garmin does it come with everything you need to use it right away?Or do you need to buy things?Does it come with a case?
I need to order something I am tired of JUNK!
No case but everything else you need.

I got it ordered so when it gets here I will see if I need a case or not.
One thing I liked about the Caldwell is that it gave you the true BC of your bullet.There were other things I can't remember right now but I think I will be happy with the Garmin.I have worn a Garmin watch that tells me my heart rate,on my phone my doctor looks at the last month of heart beats and downloads all incidents of A-Fib and other anomalies and adjusts my meds.So I like Garmin.