Garmin Xero - update

The odd thing is that for $600 bucks, there's no case. I guess a little Pelican or knock-off won't cost much, but they could have bought one for 5 bucks.

Anyone found a case they like?

Harbor Freight
Small comes in different colors and don't have to worry about damage to your Garmin. We have a lot of "Stuff" when going to the range. Don't want any damage.

Heads up, don't set the Garmin down, then adjust your shooting position backwards to the point that the muzzle is behind the Garmin. Bad things happen (I think this was unburned powder impacts?)
Garmin Xero C1 cracked screen.jpg

Anyone found a case they like?
I've bought a bunch of pistols online, and they seem to always get shipped in a cheap hardcase. I grabbed one off the stack to tote the Garmin in. It's long enuff to leave the unit attached to the aftermarket tripod. Works for me, and didn't cost anything.....
IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 11
Its getting replaced for $100. I'm happy with that, I don't expect every company to be Vortex.
Well I guess if it was not a manufacturing defect. Just glad that you are getting a new one for $100.
I think that all of us Garmin Xeros are GLAD that you posted so others don't get the same effect on their Garmin.
Thanks Much!!!!

Heads up, don't set the Garmin down, then adjust your shooting position backwards to the point that the muzzle is behind the Garmin. Bad things happen (I think this was unburned powder impacts?)
View attachment 533873
Did you put in front of you muzzle?
Don't understand the "Unburnt Powder" comment.
Thanks again