Garmin Xero Case

Varmint Hunter, +1 except mines (Pelican 1060 Micro) blue with clear lid. Where'd you get the egg shell top foam? I purchased the bottom soft cell pick foam from Amazon; would sure like to add that thin egg shell piece in the lid!! Thanks

The Evergreen case comes exactly as seen in the picture above. The egg shell foam was in the lid.

I decided to go with a well padded pistol case that I already owned and wasn't using anymore. Fits right in to my shooting bag. Leave tripod attached, unzip case, setup and turn on in less than 15 sec.

If I designed a case for the Xero, it would be exactly like the Evergreen (pictured) except that it would be just big enough to accommodate the unit with the tripod alongside of it, not protruding from it. It wouldn't need room for the charging cord either. That could be done in a case 1/2 the size of the current Evergreen that I have. Sturdy but compact.

Pelican 1040 can be configured a few different ways. I have an arca adapter coming that will probably fit in here as well. 😉

IMG_5997.jpeg

IMG_5998.jpeg
IMG_5999.jpegIMG_6001.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the same case. Have my xero, longer Tripod, qd head attachments as well as arca rail attachment. Once I add a spare battery to the kit, I'll likely have to get the next size up case that's a bit deeper. Believe it's the Evergreen 57.
20231108_143634.jpg
20231108_143707.jpg
20231108_144648.jpg
20231108_150044.jpg

I opted for the Evergreen w/ pick foam. It's only a tiny bit larger than necessary. It is robust enough that I can just toss it into my gear bag without worry. It is also lockable and comes with 2 plastic keys, for whatever that's worth.

View attachment 514010
Darn I should have cut my foam out that way!
Look GREAT!