G7 BR2 Rangefinder

7mmpredator

Selling my G7 BR2. I bought it from Cabelas about 2 years ago for 1500. It's never been set up. Has the original battery. I've taken it out bowhunting twice this season. Includes all original packaging, manual, case. Only selling because I have a Leica HD-B ranging binocular I use regularly. 1250. shipped conus. PayPal friends. **SOLD**

IMG_9278.JPG
IMG_9275.JPG
IMG_9276.JPG
IMG_9277-1.JPG

Last edited:

Snake Bite

Great Price.....I have this exact rangefinder.......excellent Optics and very, very beneficial. I wish I could have bought mine for this price. This won’t last long.

7mmpredator

Thanks. If I didn't have such a good ranging binocular I would never let this go.

Snake Bite

My neighbor wants me to make this (his) trade offer to you.......He has a Winchester Featherweight in 270, in very good condition with a Redfield 4x12 on it. Both 2-3 years old......if you’re interested in trading, just let me know and I’ll pass it on.

7mmpredator

Thanks but I prefer to sell it out right. I’ll take 50. Off if it helps any. 1200

7mmpredator

Jeff I'm not sure. I would imagine Gen 1. It's been in my safe for two years. I'll call Gunwerks later today and I'm sure they'll clarify this for me. Peace

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce