• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED G7 BR2 Rangefinder for Sale **SOLD**

Re: G7 BR2 Rangefinder for Sale

I own and have hunted with both the G7 and Terrapin. I would never part with my G7. The Terrapin is superb, and is great for ELR technical shots at targets using the Kestrel, etc. I have settled on using my G7 exclusively for my hunting which rarely exceeds shots at 1100 yards. From my experiences, at these distances the beam difference is academic when the G7's ranging capabilities are used properly. It's fast, reliable, and works as claimed. IMO.

I just purchased a G7 back in November for a couple of my hunts here in NM that we're coming up in December and the G7 worked great my shot was 672 yards with a 34 degree down angle in a quartering 8mph wind at a Himalayan Tahr , we compared the G7 to the Kestrel with the applied ballistics and the G7 pulled a 1/2 moa out for the angle which in not much but still we went with the G7 and it resulted in a first round clean kill on the animal very happy with it ..

Get out and shoot,know your equipment, you will be successful!!

I just purchased a G7 back in November for a couple of my hunts here in NM that we're coming up in December and the G7 worked great my shot was 672 yards with a 34 degree down angle in a quartering 8mph wind at a Himalayan Tahr , we compared the G7 to the Kestrel with the applied ballistics and the G7 pulled a 1/2 moa out for the angle which in not much but still we went with the G7 and it resulted in a first round clean kill on the animal very happy with it ..

Get out and shoot,know your equipment, you will be successful!!

I own and have hunted with both the G7 and Terrapin. I would never part with my G7. The Terrapin is superb, and is great for ELR technical shots at targets using the Kestrel, etc. I have settled on using my G7 exclusively for my hunting which rarely exceeds shots at 1100 yards. From my experiences, at these distances the beam difference is academic when the G7's ranging capabilities are used properly. It's fast, reliable, and works as claimed. IMO.

This is exactly what I have seen. Works great for the majority of hunters that want a simple one click package.