G shock

ofdscooby

I put this in the ballistics section hopeing it would be the right spot. I'm in need of a new watch and came across a Casio G-shock that also has an altimeter,temp, and reads barometric pressure. I though it would help out with shooting but don't know if it's more of a gimmick. The G shocks have been around for a while so I'm hoping it's an accurate product. If anyone has used one for shooting and has some input please share.

Not to deter you, Suunto makes a lot of nice watches with similar and additional capabilities. I have a Suunto Vector with Altimeter, Barometric Pressure, compass, and more. Retails for about 150$. Pretty accurate.

Not to deter you, Suunto makes a lot of nice watches with similar and additional capabilities. I have a Suunto Vector with Altimeter, Barometric Pressure, compass, and more. Retails for about 150$. Pretty accurate.

+1! My son has one for his work and it's pretty awesome. He's in Spec Ops and they put them into serious use/tests.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.