FYSA, RL 33 at Scheel's in Great Falls, MT ...

FEENIX

... as of yesterday PM. I didn't need it (at least not yet) but I purchased 2 as I've never seen them in their inventory every time I'm looking for powders in the local area.

0725141617_zps1e13ec2a.jpg

Thanks Feenix!

I asked for them to get some of that in over a year ago, of course they had never heard of RL33, imagine that! I got tired of checking if any had come in until I read your post. Got a lb. today to supplement what I already had. Doesn't take long to go thru a lb. at over 100grs. per a whack.

Appreciate the heads up.

Jim

Thanks Feenix!

I asked for them to get some of that in over a year ago, of course they had never heard of RL33, imagine that! I got tired of checking if any had come in until I read your post. Got a lb. today to supplement what I already had. Doesn't take long to go thru a lb. at over 100grs. per a whack.

Appreciate the heads up.

Jim

Jim,

You're quite welcome! It does not surprise me that they never heard of RL-33. I have been suggesting (I'm sure I'm not the only one that pushed for it) for a few years now to post what powders they have available ... nice to see that they finally did it.

Cheers!

Ed

I've been "suggesting" they order it at the Fargo, ND store as well. They said they weren't going to order it cause know body will buy it. HA!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.