• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FYI DEALS

• Thread starter Deleted member 103481
  • Start date
Not all Ganders are having the 15% off firearms (or 40% off everything). I went to one that was and a buddy went to another about 30 minutes away and they weren't, everything was normal price.

Oh, maybe-- I failed to look at the purchase dates online, just saw it was front n center on tikka's home page

Yeah kind of shady. Purchase had to be made before end of August but you have through September to file for the refund card

Yeah kind of shady. Purchase had to be made before end of August but you have through September to file for the refund card
I don't know that it is shady; rather, they are fulfilling an obligation to let people know that they have through the end of September to file their rebate. People naturally assume that the deadline for the end of the rebate (end of August in this case) is the deadline to file their rebate.

I speculate that banner will be gone 1 October.

I don't know that it is shady; rather, they are fulfilling an obligation to let people know that they have through the end of September to file their rebate. People naturally assume that the deadline for the end of the rebate (end of August in this case) is the deadline to file their rebate.

I speculate that banner will be gone 1 October.

Maybe. I feel a website banner that says "buy a T3x and get 75 dollars back" conveys that if you go buy one right now you'll get 75 dollars back... as is shown by the previous posts.

There are plenty of phrases that better convey that you can still file.

Anyway, pretty irrelevant to the thread.

Cabelas almost price matched it for me but backed out since it's listed as a member deal

Maybe. I feel a website banner that says "buy a T3x and get 75 dollars back" conveys that if you go buy one right now you'll get 75 dollars back... as is shown by the previous posts.

There are plenty of phrases that better convey that you can still file.

Anyway, pretty irrelevant to the thread.
I agree on both counts.

Heard somewhere Ganders will be closing all locations that don't sell or service campers or RV's. They might be liquidating from locations that will be closing.

Academy will price match the online price (578) and give you 5% off of that. So not bad

Gander has stainless tikka T3x lites for 498 in store only

Cabelas has 20$ club cash back for members on firearms and this counts towards $49 Anderson AR lowers $53 after tax and $20 back is pretty much unbeatable unless you have an FFL
I just checked their ad and what you're describing isn't $498. Its $669.30 and comes up as .300 Win mag. and is online only.