• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FYI DEALS

• Thread starter Deleted member 103481
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103481

Gander has stainless tikka T3x lites for 498 in store only

Cabelas has 20$ club cash back for members on firearms and this counts towards $49 Anderson AR lowers $53 after tax and $20 back is pretty much unbeatable unless you have an FFL

Is that price with there current deal of 15% off all firearms?

I have to assume you're talking about Gander?

I don't think the tikka applies to that because it's a special deal but if they'll let you stack it go buy one and let us know!

I'd like to get one but the nearest gander to me is 4 hours

I'm going for more than the Tikka. 15% off all firearms, who knows what goodies I will bring home!

Make sure that's a T3X and not a T3.
agree-- online they show the blued t3x to be 578, thy dont have a ss version online--im guessing they may still have a few t3's on closeout like sportsmans did here in CO a while back--still a good deal but may not be the new t3x

According to others you don't actually have to be a member to get it for this price, if you are/buy a membership you can possibly get a discount on top.

This is second hand info.
230BC0FB-2E98-43A4-BBA6-13C0F676F5D3.png

According to others you don't actually have to be a member to get it for this price, if you are/buy a membership you can possibly get a discount on top.

This is second hand info.View attachment 150162
Tikka has a 75 rebate on t3x's right now too--- wish we had a gander near me--none show up even in a 250 mile radius of me :-(--thats a heck of a deal on a tikka