• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Full Custom 300 Ultra Mag (Bighorn/Broughton/Manners)

JJGibbs

Bighorn SR2 Action w/ BDL Feed Rails
30" Broughton 1:10 twist barrel (match 300rum chamber) w/ 4-port slabbed Piercision Brake
Manners EH1 fully pillar bedded with Devon titanium and custom painted Kuiu camo pattern
BDL Bottom Metal
Timney 510 trigger
Fully Cerakoted custom light smoke titanium
Bare rifle weighs just shy of 12lbs

Round count is under 100 and the barrel was properly broke in using Grafoil/Colidal Graphite. It was chambered with a 300rum match reamer and is throated for 230 hybrid Bergers seated to full length. Currently it is a single shot but I am able to machine the action to accept an extended magazine and bottom metal setup if an interested party is not comfortable with it being a single shot. Velocity is 2960fps with the load I have been running (which is conservative) and it shoots well under 1/4"moa. I will include all load data and 20 ready to go rounds to the buyer and have plenty of brass if somebody needs some to get going with the rifle. I am also happy to take any seriously interested buyers to the range or out to shoot long range steel if they want to see how the rifle performs. If there is something I am missing please feel free to give me a call or text JJ (928)486-7063
$4500 OBO without scope......If it's a serious make or break deal and you don't have optics something can be worked out or a complete package deal can be made that includes rifle/scope/G7. Below is a link to pictures

Full Custom 300 Ultra Mag - Classified Ads - CouesWhitetail.com Discussion forum

Had some questions about trades. Not really looking for anything other than a new 14x40 lathe right now. Selling to fund the rest of that and some other tooling. All reasonable offers will be entertained. Thanks