• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New, Full Custom 300 Ultra Mag, Predator, Brux, H.S.

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
I built this rifle to be light enough to carry but still have some weight so it would be easier to steady for long shots. It weighs in right at 10 lbs.

First 3 shots out of the barrel went .328" at 100 yards, two of them in the same hole.... With factory ammo. These are the only bullets down the tube.

Here is a list of what this rifle has:

- Custom Predator Action
- 20 MOA Stiller Rail (2 pins 4 screws)
- One Piece Fluted PTG Bolt
- 11 Twist 28" Brux Barrel (.840" muzzle)
- MAX Muzzle Brake (works great)
- Rifle Basix Trigger set just under 2 lbs
- H.S. Precision Pistol Grip Stock, 2 studs up front, one in the rear.

This is a brand new custom rifle without the wait. Only three shots fired to check functionality of the rifle.

Scope and bipod were just used for pictures and are not included. Having said that, I can top it off with a Vortex PST 6-24X50 MOA or Sightron SIII 6-24X50 LRMOA or pretty much any other scope you would like from Schmidt & Bender to Leupold. I also have rings and brass available.

I can also do load work up, sight in, drop charts, custom loaded ammo and mount the scope if you are looking for a package deal ready shoot past 1000 yards.

Price - $2,995

Email or phone is best. [email protected] 801-427-1126

SAM_3357.jpg

SAM_3334.jpg

SAM_3344.jpg

SAM_3366.jpg

If you sell the gun with the Mcmillan, let me know if you want to unload the HS Stock. Not knowing anything about the Predator Action, would this fit a 700 Long Action? Thanks

If you sell the gun with the Mcmillan, let me know if you want to unload the HS Stock. Not knowing anything about the Predator Action, would this fit a 700 Long Action? Thanks

I may consider it. Yes, as with most custom actions it fits anything Rem 700 long action based.

Thanks