• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: US Optics ER-25 5-25x58mm Illum/EREK/MPR reticle

BallisticsGuy

Selling my USO ER-25. It's a brilliant optic for extreme range shooting but physically doesn't fit in my safe very well. Can't fit a bigger safe so I need to go to a smaller optic. It's been under about 100 rounds of .308 in Burris Signature XTR rings so no ring marks and otherwise like brand new. Box, papers, tools, etc... comes with 4" sunshade/ARD.

2400 shipped to lower 48.

Pics to seriously interested parties upon request.

Added pic. It's the big scope.

Will trade for Vortex Razor Gen II 3-18x50 or 4.2-27x56, prefer mil will accept moa plus cash on your end or some other kit or gunsmithing services (barrel fitting).

scopes.jpg

I have the exact same optic . Absolutely love it , especially the EREK turret , German glass and bomb proof construction. In my opinion it's the best optic on the planet if you can accommodate the size .

I'd agree. Its replacement is already here. Another USO but this time a 3.2-22x44mm ERGO objective on a 35mm main tube. I'm hoping to have all USO glass on my rifles by the end of next year.