• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Swarovski SLC 10x42 Binoculars #58310-Like New...Reduced!

theo98

The Swarovski SLC 10x42 binoculars are considered some of the best Alpha roof prism binoculars currently available today. Glassing experience creates a "WOW" effect every time I bring them up to view.

Optically, their roof Schmidt-Penchant Prisms and Fully Multi-coated low dispersion Floride-HD Lenses allows the SLC to posses superb clarity, stark contrast and razor sharp focus. Detailed resolution and very natural\neutral color bias allows me to be transformed into the view as if I were there, forgetting I'm looking through precision man made optical glass! Their excellent edge sharpness seems to be flat out to 95% of the FOV, allowing me to very comfortably pan and identify details outside of the normal centered sweet spot. Overall, they present a well balanced excellent depth of field that is as 3-D like of any roof prism bino I've ever owned or used. All of these wonderful attributes contribute to that special "WOW-Take-Your-Breath-Away" effect that quickly becomes addictive in any glassing situation!

Ergonomically, the solid and light magnesium housing\hinge assemblies are wrapped with a very durable\protective armor that is easy to grip, hold and cleans very easily. Their weight and balance are an excellent blend of engineering that stabilizes hand holding a 10x42 bino. Hinge and focus adjustments are smooth and precise, with comfortable easy to set eye cup depths. Diopter setting is built in to the focus assembly, allowing quick and lockable adjustments that once set, stay as desired.

Uses would be for birding, hunting or general scenic viewing, any of which the SLC 10x42's would give an excellent glassing experience. This unit I purchased new and used Only while glassing inside through my bay window while evaluating many other binocular pairs. Ultimately, I was seduced by the Swarovski top-of-line EL's and want to offer these SLC's to someone who could make full use of their capabilities! Included are ALL original items they came with (neck strap, ocular rain covers, objective covers, case, case strap, lens cloth, Swaro box, paperwork). Additionally, I'll be including the wonderful Swaro Eye/Winged cups (with custom rain guard) that assist in removing stray side light And the well made Swaro Bino Shoulder Harness that effectively distributes weight for long glassing sessions (please see pics).

New, these Swarovski SLC 10x42's retail for $2000. My firm price of $1650 (via PayPal) includes all of the above and will also include tracking of the insured \ signature shipment to the CUSA. :)

Attachments

• 02-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-2.jpg
    02-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-2.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 03-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-3.jpg
    03-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-3.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 04-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-4.jpg
    04-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-4.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 05-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-5.jpg
    05-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-5.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 06-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-6.jpg
    06-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-6.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 07-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-7.jpg
    07-Swarovski SLC 10x42-1-7.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 10
My SLC's have Excellent Glass, are in perfect condition and are as close to a newly purchased pair from a retailer as you can get. Their warranty is "transferable life time" and until I glassed with the EL Swaro 10x50 SV's, these SLC 10x42's would have been in my hunting bag forever.

However, I did purchase the EL 10x50 SV's and don't need 2 pairs of 10x hunting binos. Thus, I'm reducing my selling offer to $1600 total. Included are the Swaro $45 bino harness, the ocular $40 winged eye cups, about $40 worth of premium shipping and I'm covering the Pay Pal 3% charge. If you need to negotiate further down, I could remove the two accessories and sell for $1515... just send me a PM!

Ted