• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Savage Precision Target Action

Tang,

Since you apparently don't intend to contact me with info on the item I thought I had bought. I am rescinding my offer to buy it. I will be keeping a close watch for other bargains you post on this site & can only hope other buyers will do the same. NUFSED

Tang,

Since you apparently don't intend to contact me with info on the item I thought I had bought. I am rescinding my offer to buy it. I will be keeping a close watch for other bargains you post on this site & can only hope other buyers will do the same. NUFSED

I had originally PM'd Bowhunthard and asked if he was interested, because he mentioned using one for a future build. Our first communication was via PM on 1-1-2010. It's first come, first serve. I was waiting for his decision.

Tang,

Everyone disregard this post! Tang is a man of his word! The action has been sold to me as we had discussed, even though I was not able to reply immediately.

Thanks again Tang.

Everyone disregard this post! Tang is a man of his word! The action has been sold to me as we had discussed, even though I was not able to reply immediately.

Thanks again Tang.

Recieved payment. Action is sold. Thanks bowhunthard ! It has been a pleasure.