• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Savage Precision Target Action

Overkill338

FS: Savage Precision Target Action - SPF

Right bolt, left port, with .223 bolt face. Single Shot Only, has the extra action screw.
Has the red Accutrigger that will adjust down to 6 oz pull weight.
Never assembled, still in box with all parts

Asking $425 + Shipping

Right-1.jpg

Left-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be able to go $350. And do you know how much bolt heads are? I'll need to replace it due to the fact that I want to build a 6mm NormaBR.

Thanks.

I would like to buy this action for $360.00 shipped. If it is new and complete as boxed from savage. Please post your reply.

thats how I saw it also. In Tangs last post he says he'd take 360shipped for it. Somebody said they'd take it for that. Unless someone else said they would take it before him by pm or email then it looks like he is first in line for that price.

If it was gonna be an auction it shoulda been put on Gunbroker IMO.

Im waiting on Bowhunthards reply. We had already been talking before anything else came up.

Last edited by a moderator:
You last posted to him with your new price yesterday afternoon at 12.41p.m. How long does it take for him to accept your offer. I did at 9:43 this morning.

He hasnt been on the site since yesterday afternoon, so he probably hasnt even seen the counter offer yet.