• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25 x 50 ERT

SDhunter

I have a brand new in box, never opened Mark 4 8.5-25 x 50 ER/T for sale. It has the M1- FF with TMR reticle.

Attachments

• IMG_3616.jpg
    IMG_3616.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3617.jpg
    IMG_3617.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 6
couple of questions:
Is it easy to range estimate with it or is it better to use a regular range finder?
since that is the main difference from it and the 8.5-25X50 LR/T

What is the difference between the M1 and the M5?

Are you far from Canada, if needed to ship to canada ...

thx

The difference between the m1 and m5 is the m1 is 1/4 mil clicks and the m5 is 1/10th mil clicks. I don't know about the ranging with it because I've never actually looked through the scope. I've never opened the box. To be honest I'm not really wanting to ship to canada.

Sorry didn't see the other question. The er/t is a front focal plane and the lr/t is a second focal plane.

couple of questions:
Is it easy to range estimate with it or is it better to use a regular range finder?
since that is the main difference from it and the 8.5-25X50 LR/T

What is the difference between the M1 and the M5?

Are you far from Canada, if needed to ship to canada ...

thx

Range finders are way faster than milling the target and doing the math to figure out the distance. I own a few ER/Ts and the first focal plane gives you the advantage of holds at any power. With the TMR reticle on a ER/T I dial the windage and hold the elevations. The M5 (Mil) knobs play a pretty important role when using a TMR (Mil) reticle. Using M1's (MOA) knobs with a mil reticle leads to more math.... Hope that helps.