• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25 TMR

Reynolds02

For sale is a Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 8.5-25 with the TMR reticle in the 2nd focal plane. The scope has been used very little, less than 100 rounds. It will include a set of Burris extreme rings that I lapped, I haven't taken the scope out of the rings, so there shouldn't be any ring marks but if there are they would be very minimal. It is mounted on a 7mm STW and tracks and performs flawlessly. It is being sold to fund other projects, there is nothing wrong it really is a great scope and the TMR reticle is great to work with. I am sure whoever buys it will be very happy. Call me @ (814) 573-1320 and leave a message or send me a pm. Phone is best to and pm's will be checked each evening Thanks, Tyler

Price is $1250 gun)

Attachments

• image(1).jpg
    image(1).jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 7
  • image(6).jpg
    image(6).jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image(4).jpg
    image(4).jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image(2).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image(5).jpg
    image(5).jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 11
  • image(3).jpg
    image(3).jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 9
forgot a couple things...the leupy comes with the scope caps and the ARD (Anti reflection device) which is equal to a 5" sunchade. It is between the scope cap and scope in pictures shown above

The scope comes with the box and paperwork as well as the Anti reflection device and Butler creek flip open caps. Serial number 219265w. This is a great scope it track and performs flawlessly. $1250 shipped