• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Leupold Mark 4. 16x40mm M1

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
I'm looking to offload one of my scopes.

Mark 4
16x
40mm
30mm main tube
Duplex Reticle
.25 MOA turrets

Excellent shape. Only a few minor blemishes from normal use. Glass looks pristine. It has never seen a set of steel rings. Only Nightforce UL. I do not foresee any ring marks as I never have with UL rings. The rings in the photos are not included. I have only left these on in case it doesn't sell but they will be removed if the scope sells. The clarity, resolution and brightness is awesome. It is very comfortable to use even at a full 1k yards. With the image quality, it seems like it is much stronger than 16x. These scopes are also bomb proof.

Asking $1,000.00 plus $15.00 shipping anywhere in the USA. USPS priority will be used unless you need something different. If you would like Priority Express or UPS, FEDEX or insurance, please plan on covering those.

PayPal is okay IF you cover any fees. USPS money order is okay. Personal check is okay but I will hold the scope until the check clears.

Not currently interested in any trades.

Regards!

M

Attachments

• FullSizeRender1.jpg
    FullSizeRender1.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 12
  • FullSizeRender2.jpg
    FullSizeRender2.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 11
  • FullSizeRender3.jpg
    FullSizeRender3.jpg