• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fs/ft s&w 460 lnib

Sloverado

I have an almost new 460 with an 8 3/8 barrel I used for deer season last year that I would like to get rid of. It has had 20 rounds through it and I have alot of Hornady ammo to go with it. It comes in the case with all the paper work. I bought it new and it still looks like new. I am looking to get 1000 shipped for everything to your door minus CA.

Save you some grief, that pistol has to go to an FFL. Not to anyones door. Not being smart A#$. Just for your information. And when shipping has to go overnight if you are sending it to an FFL who will accept from a private person, most will only deal with aother FFL person. UPS and FED_X will ship it but at the overnight rate. Dont ship it on Friday as they will charge over the weekend charges and they are high $50-$70 dollars. And non weekend shipping will be between $40 and $60 depends where you are shipping too. That is why in 2010 and 2012 vote them all out. Lou

Recent Posts