• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT custom Rem 6mm

tikkad

This is just a feeler to see what is out there. just let me know what you have.

Rifle is a remington 700 action that has been trued. with original trigger (tuned by GAP)

barrel is a 26inch Shillen (number 7 i believe) finished around 27.5" with Vias Break
Barreled action carakoted OD green

Badeger oversized tactical bolt knob, finished with truck bed liner

Stock is an H-S Precision Pro-Series Rifle Stock Remington 700 Vertical Grip Adjustable Length of Pull and Cheek Rest Synthetic Black

Nightforce 20MOA base also cerakoted OD

CDI bottom metal and 1 10 round AI Magazine

Thats all I can think of now. Im away from home so I'll get better pictures and infromation when i get a chance.

Gun is a shooter. I shoot alot of the smaller pills for coyotes. I have load development for 4 different projectiles that shoot .5moa or better

This gun has many a deer and coyotes under its belt and it is devastating.

9a0eed3e.jpg

b0bbc18f.jpg

a8ff80e8.jpg

ed105f9a.jpg

idealy i would like to trade for a long range hunting rifle maybe go up to a 6.5mm or possible even 7.

I'll have to come up with a cash price but for now just take a look and let me know if you are interested

$1900

bump. idealy looking for a 7wsm or another 7 or 6.5mm variant

bump i would consider a 308 but i would have to really like it because im not a huge fan of the caliber for hunting

the picture of that deer was the weekend i got this gun. it was DRT at 580 yards i believe somewhere in there i would have to look back over my write up to be exact. bullet was a nosler partition.

tikkad,

as u r looking to trade, pay a little extra attention to the 6.5CM or equivalent's.

just my 2cents.

bob