• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Defiance enhanced mag systems

gebhardt02

Snowy Mountain Rifle Co. has three of these mag systems in stock ready to ship. Mag systems come with pillars and action bolts. Mag NOT included but we do have 5rd AICS mags available for additional cost. Mag system as shown in the pic priced at $250 plus shipping.

For those that don't know, these systems have a spring loaded plunger that pushes down on the mag so when the mag release button is pressed, the mag is ejected positively out of the mag well. This is a very very nice and robust design.

Geb

Attachments

• SAM_0064.jpg
    SAM_0064.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 8
These are for the short action AICS mags, so 308 length. Unfortunately we don't have any for the 300RUM cartridge at this time.

Do you know if these have the same stock footprint as the Badger M5?

I'm not exactly sure. I'll have to do some looking into that to find out. Good question, thanks for asking.

Geb

Please let us know when/if you're able to find out the answer.

I like the design.

I contacted Defiance and these are NOT the same footprint as a Badger M5. It is apparently similar, though not exactly the same, as a Surgeon system however.

We sell the 5 round AICS mags for $64.99 plus shipping. We have some of these in stock. We are still waiting on 10 rounders to show up.

Geb

We still have one of these mag systems ready to ship. As stated above, 5 round AICS mags are extra. If you guys aren't familiar, these systems are awesome. The button in the front of the trigger guard pushes with some resistance but not too much and the mag is literally ejected from the system. Conducting reloads is better than some systems where you have to use two hands, one to push the mag release and one to actually pull the mag out. The fit and finish in these is superb and the execution in the design is superior to many other systems. If you are building a rifle that uses a mag system, this system should be one of your top considerations, it is that good.

Geb