FS Bush Elite 6500 4.5x30

Tesoro

Have an as new 6500 elite. fine duplex. Been mounted but never in field just to range once. No marks scratches etc or ring marks. Bought new in 2013/14. First 500 bucks gets it.

posted in the wrong spot sorry

Attachments

• IMG_7930.jpg
    IMG_7930.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7931.jpg
    IMG_7931.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
No problem to me. In fact it was fun to see some photos of a fantastic scope. I bought three of them and all three of them have better glass than the four Swarovski z5 5-25X52s. That is based on side by side with the scopes on sand bags looking at an optics chart 127 yards away .

Have you ever compared them side by side on an optics chart? Everyone who has looked through my scopes at the chart agreed the Swarovskis came in second. Since I bought them, as well as as others, I wanted the z5's to be the best since they cost the most by far. Not only that they are four ounces lighter. You might be surprised that even the Leupold VX-6 4-24X52 beats the z5. But it's gone because they are even two ounces heavier than the 6500.

I really do like the 1" tube of the z5 and really disliked the 34mm tube of the VX-6. I mean the 30mm tube of the 6500 is not necessary for the vast majority of shooters.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.