• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED fs 110 savage action price drop 200+ship

camoman80

I bought this a while back and decided to go a differnt direction it was set up for a single shot but I do have the mag box for it if you would like. It has been dura coated but you would probably want to redo that pretty much was just done to keap it from being bare. I am asking 225 for it will get pics soon oh and it is a standerd bolt face i have pics not just pm me your email and i will send them your way
Matt

Last edited:
Re: fs 110 savage action $225

ok how do i tell between large or small and i am in texas in the dallas fort worth area

Matt

Thats an excellent question, normally you can tell by looking at the barrel just in front of the barrel nut. But since this is just an action I guess you'd have to take some measurements, unfortunately I'm not sure off the top of my head which measurement would represent what barrel size. I'll see what I can find out.

Chris

Is it a long action or a short action?

If it is a long action, is the mag opening for a long action or short? Both are fairly common.

Stainless or blue? I assume it is blue.

What about the trigger? I also assume it is not an accutrigger. How many screws are in the trigger itself?

95% likely that it is small shank. Small shank barrels measure 1.055"-1.06". Large shank measure 1.2". All threads are 20tpi. If it were large shank it most likely would have been a RUM action which most were CRF. Can't do CRF with a Standard Bolt Head. So, since it is a long action with a standard Bolt head, it most likely is small shank. But Savage has been know to do goofy stuff with spare parts, so you better check just to be safe.

as far as finsish goes it is blue ( dura coted) the mag opening is for long as well this is an older action it when there was a flat head screw on the back i will have to see about the trigger screws i will try my best to get pics tonight

Matt

Well, at the price you asking. It doesn't really matter. It's a great price and won't last long.

Just thought that adding more info might make it sell faster.

i have pics just pm me your email and I will send them that way
Matt

if it does not sell soon i may just build on it