• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage short action (options added) price drop

FrogFire7

Hey guys, I have a savage short action for sale. Top bolt release, center feed, standard bolt face. Comes with a Rifle Basix Sav-2 trigger. Adjustable from 4oz-3lb. It includes an EGW 20 moa rail as well!

Action with trigger and rail: $450 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.

Any questions, PM or call/text Jonathan at 814-321-5fifty three fifty five.

Also have a plastic beavertail stock with blind mag that can be included for additional cash.

Listing is cross posted. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Ftf in North central PA works as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I also have a plastic beavertail stock and blind magazine I can include with this for a little more cash...

Or, if you don't want the light trigger, I can replace with a Sav-1 (14oz-3lbs) and knock some of the price off.

Or, can replace with the factory trigger for even less... I will caution you that this is probably the worst factory trigger I've ever felt on a model 11 though.

Just PM or text me and we can hammer out the package options and price. Let's get this sold!

Last edited:
Might be interested in savage/short action TL3 barrels in trade. Looking for long range stuff. Already have a 6.5 Creedmoor, 223, 22-250 and a 300 wsm. Carbon interests me though... and eventually I'd love a 7 SAUM. No bull barrels, I've moved towards weights that I can carry reasonably and still shoot far.

Last edited:
Noticed a small area of... pitting? Doesn't really look like rust. Maybe imperfections from manufacturing? On the rear of the tang. Not sure what it is or why it's there, just wanted full disclosure.

Attachments

• 20201116_214021.jpg
    20201116_214021.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 371
  • 20201116_214104.jpg
    20201116_214104.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 56