• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Free: Tickets to PA Great American Outdoor Show

171farm

If anyone is planning to go to the outdoor show and could use 2 tickets I have them for free. A vendor at work gives us a bunch of tickets and I can't go. Rather than having these go to waste I'd rather give them to someone to use. I can email you the tickets that you then print off and use as entry to the show. I'll be getting the tickets later today, but the first person to PM me gets the tickets.

Close to Harrisburg PA and by some unlikely way you don't know about the show, here is a link to the site with information.

If anyone is planning to go to the outdoor show and could use 2 tickets I have them for free. A vendor at work gives us a bunch of tickets and I can't go. Rather than having these go to waste I'd rather give them to someone to use. I can email you the tickets that you then print off and use as entry to the show. I'll be getting the tickets later today, but the first person to PM me gets the tickets.

Close to Harrisburg PA and by some unlikely way you don't know about the show, here is a link to the site with information.

I'll take them please.

Thanks