• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Concert Tickets: 5FDP/PITTSBURGH, PA

C.O. Shooter

Probably not the right crowd or most have never heard of them, but looking to sell my tickets. I have no way to attach my screen name to the post. But I have positive feedback under the buyer/seller section.

For Sale: This concert was originally scheduled for May 14, 2020 @ 6PM. However, due to Covid19, it was rescheduled. It is now scheduled for October 30, 2020 @ 6PM. PPG Paints Arena.

Two (2) Tickets, Section 211, Row A, Seats 11 & 12 (Directly in-line/facing stage).

Bands include:
Five Finger Death Punch (5FDP)
Papa Roach
I Prevail
Ice Nine Kills

175$ Two (2) Tickets. Will transfer via Ticket Master. USPS Money Order or Venmo.

Last edited:
Thanks.

I saw them before a few years ago. Got them for my sons birthday, 9, however on 10.30.2020, I will be in Wyoming scouting for whitetail/mule deer.

Sounds like a good concert, but in October I hope to be in Ireland-- unless of course all this cv19 is still affecting flights.then. ill be hunting

I had tickets for monster truck races with my kids in a few weeks-- those were pushed till Sept. I'm not liking that they are rescheduling without offering refunds on allthis stuff

Recent Posts