Free software trial version available

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
For those of you who are skeptical about this new software, I am now offering a "trial" version for free. This version doesnt allow records to be added, edited or deleted. It will allow users to view the example information and see how the program works and how it is laid out. Also you will be able to see how the printed reports look. You will also be able to see what kind of calculators it offers.

The $20.00 offer for the real program will be extended to allow time for shooters to try it out and decide whether or not they want to buy the actual program.

Those of you who have already orderd this software are invited to try a "dummy" copy first also. If you wish, your funds will be returned to you along with a dummy copy for free.

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited by: meichele ]

It appears that my email is not working right now.
mad.gif

If you have sent an email and have not recieved a reply, please use my alternative address:

[email protected]

Because I have gone through the "copyright" procedures, I have opted not make any source code and syntax unavailable.

If users have a suggestion, they are welcome to give it. If it will benefit the program for other users, it will be changed and an upgrade will be issued to the indavidual. For other users, upgrades will be available for about 25% of the regular cost of a program.

It isnt cost effective for customers, but if they want a custom version made to their specs, and it is within my ability, they are available.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.