• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Free components for kids

If anyone is looking for 30 cal or 7mm projectiles, I have some I could part with. Enough you can practice and be ready to go.

180 gr 30 cal Sierra game king (70+)
160 gr 7mm Speer BTSP (70+)

I also have a little 30-06 brass I can pass along also it has been fired, but sized cleaned and ready to go.

Great cause here.

At the risk of looking like I'm publicly patting myself on the back, I'll bump this thread back to the top by mentioning that there are two and a half boxes of varmint-grade Nosler and Sierra bullets on their way to Ohio, where Tjl 1625 will load them for his son to shoot coyotes.

This is a great thread, thaught!

Hunting season is fast approaching, folks. If you have components or need components, speak up. It's all for the kids!
I am looking for 7mm bullets either 100 or 120 grain for a light load for a young girl. First starting. As well as 7mm-08 brass

I am looking for 7mm bullets either 100 or 120 grain for a light load for a young girl. First starting. As well as 7mm-08 brass
Babcock let me check this afternoon, I am pretty sure I can help you out.

Sorry man I guess all of my 7mm lead is 160gr+ I do have plenty of 7.62x51 brass that has had the crimp removed if you want to neck them down for plinking brass.

Last edited:
Babcock let me check this afternoon, I am pretty sure I can help you out.

Sorry man I guess all of my 7mm lead is 160gr+ I do have plenty of 7.62x51 brass that has had the crimp removed if you want to neck them down for plinking brass.
I have some 308 I can squish down as well. Just don't wanna deplete all my resources right now. Mainly just the projectiles is what I'm looking for. But she's tiny girl. Thank you tho

Ok this post is two fold, one to get this back to the top so those who may need something for a youth hunt know that it is here, and two I am looking for some steel or bismuth LOADED .410 for a 6 year olds first duck season. I have most anything that is asked for on here, Bergers, Powder, Primers, Brass, you name it. I would like to trade some of my stuff to help out a friends kid. If you just want to donate to him, that is fine, but I am willing to trade or buy so his boy can go sit in the blind with his dad. Thanks for the look. Y'all are a great group!
If anyone has these EXACT LOADED .410 shotgun shells that this awesome member is looking for his buddies 6 yo kid for duck season I will also be willing to add to the trade on top of what you two agree on…. But only after @Zukiester receives his EXACT .410 shotgun shells he's been searching for. Let's help out these youths!!! God Bless you all and thank you!! Aloha

Last edited:
I'm willing to help out brother but you do know there's lots of 7mm08 brass and 100-120 gr bullets available online, I'm not trying to be a d*ck about it I just can't understand the reason for not ordering any and asking for it here.

Last edited:
I'm willing to help out brother but you do know there's lots of 7mm08 brass and 100-120 gr bullets available online, I'm not trying to be a d*ck about it I just can't understand the reason for not ordering any and asking for it here.
I haven't been able to find anything that light in a hunting bullet online at all. And I'm not buying lapua brass for a hunting round for someone else's kid. Lol. Thank you

****THIS HAS FOUND A HOME****

Not components but I've got a scope I can pass on. Seems like a decent scope for starting out. Leupold fixed 4x

Just need shipping covered. USPS flat rate medium should work. $15.50.
042DEE12-05F1-41C0-AAEA-C6AB3022732F.jpeg
7F45AB4A-FA61-4D29-BB07-030ABB6919C8.jpeg
93E2806E-E022-4A0C-A828-4B47CC257815.jpeg
C23A8BAE-8081-4C01-825D-CE19331335CB.jpeg

Last edited:
Anybody got some loaded bismuth .410 shotgun shells @Zukiester is looking for?!?!

I've got 100 pcs of 215 Berger hybrids OR 50 pcs of brand new Lapua 300 PRC brass OR 100 pcs 156 Berger EOL OR 50 pcs ADG 6.5 PRC brass OR 100 pcs of Berger 175 elites for anyone who can help him out ON TOP of what he trades with you!!!

I was 42 when I first sat in a duck stand and had the time of my life, let's help make this 6 yo first duck hunt a memorable one!! Thanks brothers!!

I still have quite a few bullets. Mostly 270 and a couple 25 cal. I also have brass in many different cartridges if you guys need them for your kids. Only sent out one box of bullets so far. I'm not selling them or even asking for a trade. If you can use them just PM me and I send them your way free.