• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Free components for kids

I am working up a light recoiling round for my two sisters kids, this will be there first year out. A friend that visits every year for deer season, his grandson is coming this season and he will probably use the rifle as well.

I've got a decent load with cheap 140 speer hotcor, sub moa, problem is the brass just have up the ghost. So anyone have any 6.5 prc brass they can spare looked but can't find any.

@shootallday send me a PM I got some brass for the little guy. Aloha
I am working up a light recoiling round for my two sisters kids, this will be there first year out. A friend that visits every year for deer season, his grandson is coming this season and he will probably use the rifle as well.

I've got a decent load with cheap 140 speer hotcor, sub moa, problem is the brass just have up the ghost. So anyone have any 6.5 prc brass they can spare looked but can't find any.
I can help as well with 6.5 PRC brass

Way to step up guys. Giving up 6.5 PRC brass is a serious test of selflessness.

At the risk of looking like I'm publicly patting myself on the back, I'll bump this thread back to the top by mentioning that there are two and a half boxes of varmint-grade Nosler and Sierra bullets on their way to Ohio, where Tjl 1625 will load them for his son to shoot coyotes.

This is a great thread, thaught!

Hunting season is fast approaching, folks. If you have components or need components, speak up. It's all for the kids!

At the risk of looking like I'm publicly patting myself on the back, I'll bump this thread back to the top by mentioning that there are two and a half boxes of varmint-grade Nosler and Sierra bullets on their way to Ohio, where Tjl 1625 will load them for his son to shoot coyotes.

This is a great thread, thaught!

Hunting season is fast approaching, folks. If you have components or need components, speak up. It's all for the kids!
It's not patting yourself on the back at all! I sure hope they're all successful with the intended harvests and post some pics for us to enjoy!

Ok this post is two fold, one to get this back to the top so those who may need something for a youth hunt know that it is here, and two I am looking for some steel or bismuth LOADED .410 for a 6 year olds first duck season. I have most anything that is asked for on here, Bergers, Powder, Primers, Brass, you name it. I would like to trade some of my stuff to help out a friends kid. If you just want to donate to him, that is fine, but I am willing to trade or buy so his boy can go sit in the blind with his dad. Thanks for the look. Y'all are a great group!