• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Free components for kids

Such a great group of good hearted people!! As a father to a young boy it warms my heart how generous people are. If anyone has a youth or short LOP 20 gauge semi auto or over under I would like to buy one for my son for this fall. If anyone happens to have a superposed in 20 I would have interest in that for his birthday. Feel free to private message. Thanks to all the good guys out there lending a hand to the young ones!!!!

So I just found out my nephew got his first deer tag, my brother asked if he could use my 22-250. I have a load worked up with Barnes 62 Grain TTSX and was planning on antelope hunting with it. My problem is I want to get him out a practice and have enough to hunt. I'm not looking for a hand out, willing to pay for a box or if anyone has leads on where I could get my hands on a box I would appreciate it.

I have a friend who reached out to me that lives out away from town and didn't think to stock up on ammo. He was short on some deer rounds for his daughter for her 22-250 and for his son who shoots 7MM remington mag. 22-250 was not a problem as I load that for myself and was able to help him out, 7 Mag is a different story. I was able to get a set of dies and 13 pieces of Nosler brass from a member on here. I have powder and primers to donate but what I lack is 7mm bullets as I have nothing that shoots them. He has shot 150 grains in the past and will just be shooting deer with it. I am looking to see if anyone has a partial box of something they don't plan on using in or around that 150 grain. I have no experience in 7 mag and open to suggestions, I would be willing to pay for shipping. Not looking for much just something to get him going for the year.
i have a few boxes at the house , let me look over the wkend and see what i have . i will get back with you monday .

I have a friend who reached out to me that lives out away from town and didn't think to stock up on ammo. He was short on some deer rounds for his daughter for her 22-250 and for his son who shoots 7MM remington mag. 22-250 was not a problem as I load that for myself and was able to help him out, 7 Mag is a different story. I was able to get a set of dies and 13 pieces of Nosler brass from a member on here. I have powder and primers to donate but what I lack is 7mm bullets as I have nothing that shoots them. He has shot 150 grains in the past and will just be shooting deer with it. I am looking to see if anyone has a partial box of something they don't plan on using in or around that 150 grain. I have no experience in 7 mag and open to suggestions, I would be willing to pay for shipping. Not looking for much just something to get him going for the year.
i have a few boxes at the house , let me look over the wkend and see what i have . i will get back with you monday .

So I just found out my nephew got his first deer tag, my brother asked if he could use my 22-250. I have a load worked up with Barnes 62 Grain TTSX and was planning on antelope hunting with it. My problem is I want to get him out a practice and have enough to hunt. I'm not looking for a hand out, willing to pay for a box or if anyone has leads on where I could get my hands on a box I would appreciate it.
I have a partial box of 55gr Hornady V-max (44 ea), bullets only, that I could send your way. Could at least serve as some practice rounds to load up. Let me know if you are interested.

I have some Barnes 62 grain ttsx if you are still looking.