• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Free components for kids

Got some components comming for my daughter for practicing before her December hunt for her lope 6.5cm rifle tag--- thanks to thaight and jgs8163!! Thanks guys, she (and i) appreciate it very much-- great group of guys here
Will be shipped when I get back in town! We will need some pics of that Speed Goat when it hits the dirt.

Last edited:
Kind of a weird title, I know. I have reloading components that I'd be willing to donate to anyone who has a child/ren with big game tags this year and finding it difficult to obtain these components. I have powder, bullets, primers, and brass. I live in AZ and happy to deliver or ship components at my expense. I'm so sick and tired of these businesses and some folks on here ripping people off and gouging us for supplies. My kids have several tags this year and know how difficult it is to find what is needed to ensure they have ammo to hunt with.

Here are the cartridges I reload for. If you need anything for your kid/s hunt, please send me a PM

6.5-284
6.5 PRC
270 Win
7mm Mag
300 win Mag
30 Nosler

That right there is pretty outstanding!

Hats off to you sir!

I'm glad there is not people on here abusing this saying they need stuff for there kid and there all stock piled with stuff already. It's great to get kids out hunting and this year my daughter is old enough to hunt. got to keep the passion of hunting and shooting and just outdoor adventures for kids going there is to many of them just sitting around on phones or I pads and video games.

I'm glad there is not people on here abusing this saying they need stuff for there kid and there all stock piled with stuff already. It's great to get kids out hunting and this year my daughter is old enough to hunt. got to keep the passion of hunting and shooting and just outdoor adventures for kids going there is to many of them just sitting around on phones or I pads and video games.
I figure there are funner ways to go to hell than taking advantage of something to benefit kids. So I'm not too worried about it. 🤣

Another kid was helped out today with bullets and brass headed their way. I take no credit for this. A few people reached out to me and said they would like to help if they could. When someone asked me for a cartridge that I dont load for, I reached to one of the volunteers and he hooked them up with what they needed. This has been a great experience for me, the beneficiaries, and others who have stepped up.
I'm so grateful for everyone who has helped and those who have had a need fulfilled. This is what's it about!

Recent Posts