Frankfort Arsenal wet tumbler issue

Dosh

My Frankfort Arsenal wet tumbler produces cleaned cases looking like brand new. I've noticed lately the end caps have been increasingly difficult to tighten for a seal. I e-mailed Battenfield Technologies for info to remedy this issue. After several back and forths with questions, I'm told since my unit was an earlier one so they'll send two caps and rubber seals. I'll report on this fix when I install the new parts. Very prompt replies and great resolution in my case.

good to hear. I have a couple of FA units on my bench, the wet tumbler, witch I just added, the powder measure, as far as I am concerned is the most accurate and the premium rotary media separator witch is a must for getting those pins contained in a rinse and drain tub

My Frankfort Arsenal wet tumbler produces cleaned cases looking like brand new. I've noticed lately the end caps have been increasingly difficult to tighten for a seal. I e-mailed Battenfield Technologies for info to remedy this issue. After several back and forths with questions, I'm told since my unit was an earlier one so they'll send two caps and rubber seals. I'll report on this fix when I install the new parts. Very prompt replies and great resolution in my case.

Glad to hear, I have had a couple GREAT customer service experiences with Battlefield Technologies, they've stepped up and impressed me. I have their media separator, vibratory tumbler, as well as a wet rotary tumbler.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.