Frankford arsenal - great customer service!

top predator

probably one of the best experiences i've had with a company...

last year i had bought a micro digital scale (cheapie), the last time i went to use it an error happened that i couldn't clear.

i contacted the company, they said to send it back.

i figured they would either say there's nothing they can do about it, or say it's past the warranty date, etc. "the usual runaround", but despite my thinking, i sent it back.

last night a box showed up from battenfield technologies (frankford's parent company). there was not only a digital scale in it, but an UPGRADED one at that. WOW!

i didn't even have to pay for the shipping, except to get it there ($2.10).

very shocked and pleased with the service they provided me, either in answering emails or on the phone, especially with the upgraded product.

apparantly a good company to deal with.

Battenfeld stands behind their products. They replaced a tumbler for me, no questions asked. I'll continue to buy from them even if I don't agree with Midway's shipping policies.

vonb, Just curious and since I'm not too happy about Midway's shipping policy I'm wondering what don't you like about it?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.