Foxpro's FOXBANG!

Only one with the FoxPro. It was breezy and he came in down wind and must have scented me about 300 yards out. He just turned and wandered off in a different direction. I would have shot him had I realized he was gonna do that. When I realized what was happening he went behind a small rise and I never saw him again.

After that I have made eight or so stands up by Sundance and haven't seen a thing. The one area is being trapped on the northern border so I think that is my problem there. I have spent most of my time in this area being it is where I saw several coyotes when I was deer hunting.

So... I am itching to get one soon! I tried bobcat calling yesterday with a kitten distress call. The wind was blowing too much for the sound to carry very far so that might have hurt me.

It is hunting therefore I am having fun!!

Hey Casey, try this. The night before u plan to hunt go out and use one of those free sirens and do some locates. If you have a GPS mark the spots u think they are and then plan your set up with google earth and a weather app of some kind to get wind direction.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.