Fox/wild boar hunter

FOXi

Hi,

Swedish guy who is primarily interested in predator hunting in Sweden, aims to take down the fox which is a little further away.
Also deal with the protection of crops from wild boar. Although there are important to hit the right individual with high energy at a distance.

Cheers

What equipment do you use? Hunting technique? Alway interesting to hear how others are getting the job done.

There is nothing special that is different from the US I think. Scent is most important in both forms of hunting. I hunt mostly on or near farmland. When it's daylight the birds often warn when foxes around when I attract them with whistle call Decoy, I think our hares scream different than yours... :)

As for the equipment to name a few brands I use; Sako, Tikka, Hensoldt, FLIR, Ziess, Sauer, Eberlestock, Redding, Lapua and Norma.

Sorry for my badly written english :rolleyes:

Cheers

There is nothing special that is different from the US I think. Scent is most important in both forms of hunting. I hunt mostly on or near farmland. When it's daylight the birds often warn when foxes around when I attract them with whistle call Decoy, I think our hares scream different than yours... :)

As for the equipment to name a few brands I use; Sako, Tikka, Hensoldt, FLIR, Ziess, Sauer, Eberlestock, Redding, Lapua and Norma.

Sorry for my badly written english :rolleyes:

Cheers

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

Nice list of equipment ... BTW, there's nothing wrong with your written English.

Cheers!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.