TN Hunter

Thank you. I'm a hunter and that's about it other than the 3 or 4 times a year me and the guys go on a weekend and shoot everything we got. Deer hunt mostly but am looking to try out elk soon. I turkey and duck hunt also and of course those pesky coyotes. I only owned one rifle, a 300 win mag, one muzzle loader a Knight MK95, and two shot guns a savage 20 gauge single shot my dad bought me as a boy and a remington 11-87 until a couple of years ago. My boys are old enough to start hunting so bought 7mm-08 for them. I heard about smokeless muzzle loaders so I had to have one of those things and as luck would have it I took the 7mm-08 to a gunsmith and he happened to be a big maker of them so I got him to make me one and it is awesome. I love that thing. I been looking around talking to my buddies and have decided I want a 7 SAUM so I think I'm going to have my gunsmith buddy build me one. I'm thinking I will use a remington 700 long action unless someone gives me a good reason not to, and haven't figured out the rest yet still taking suggestions. So I'll stop rambling on now Thanks again.

Thanks, yeah it's been a tough one but seems to be paying off now. I was taught life is tough and you better be too. I think it pays off in the long run and builds character, and I've been told more than once that I'm a character. LoL Yes I started that a few years ago but the more I read on hear makes me seem pretty basic. Yeah getting all the stuff was $$$. I used to wonder why my buddies had so many reloading manuals and why they kept reading them over and over. Now I have them and find myself doing the same thing. Go VOLS.