For your viewing pleasure here’s the 137 Hammer Hunter out of a 300 RUM

Gday @Zen Archery
Video Hosted Publicly on Rumble

Hope I've got you correct as the one on posting the video for everyone to see

Thankyou sir if your Ed

Just clarification on the rundown on the finer detail & I may have to clarify myself as not near my notes

I'd slowed this pill down to the 3800 mark instead of the 4200 plus a bit I can get out of my rum with the 137hh
Impact was 3391 to the best of my ability to work out
Deer still made it 28feet a couple stumbles then the vast majority sliding down the hill as she let out a couple kicks & twitches till she came to rest

Shot placement to far back as quartered more than I thought , yep need my backside kicked but was a lot going on to get this footage so accept my apology but still great data imo

& this data is extremely interesting to me as it confirmed what I was seeing in the field from blow back & exits

Hope everyone enjoyed it & got a few things in mind once I get settled back to some normality

Side note We are allowed to use the drone under my permits I hold & this was confirmed with our government agency that issued my permits prior to commencing

Cheers

Gday @Zen Archery

Thankyou sir if your Ed

Just clarification on the rundown on the finer detail & I may have to clarify myself as not near my notes

I'd slowed this pill down to the 3800 mark instead of the 4200 plus a bit I can get out of my rum with the 137hh
Deer still made it 28feet a couple stumbles then the vast majority sliding down the hill as she let out a couple kicks & twitches till she came to rest

Shot placement to far back as quartered more than I thought , yep need my backside kicked but was a lot going on to get this footage so accept my apology but still great data imo

& this data is extremely interesting to me as it confirmed what I was seeing in the field from blow back & exits

Hope everyone enjoyed it & got a few things in mind once I get settled back to some normality

Side note We are allowed to use the drone under my permits I hold & this was confirmed with our government agency that issued my permits prior to commencing

Cheers
That is amazing.

Gday @Zen Archery

Thankyou sir if your Ed

Cheers
It seems the threshold for this effect is a terminal vel above 3k but it can vary based on significant differences in metaplate/ caliber. Over around 3200 things get more interesting.

It is fantastic to now have the ability and opportunity to observe these effects in high definition clarity at varying speeds of playback. Thank you very much for taking the time to share it.

As you pointed out a bit more forward and its lightswitch would have been flipped. Still that looked to be a fast kill.

Gday zen
If you wouldn't mind send me a pm & your number or if your on watts app get my number off Steve ( I'm having trouble with pm yep muppet disease ) I like watts app as it's cheap 🤪
Working on it as we speak.
Then let's get this party started & show what is possible

Gday Tim
It seems the threshold for this effect is a terminal vel above 3k but it can vary based on significant differences in metaplate/ caliber. Over around 3200 things get more interesting.

It is fantastic to now have the ability and opportunity to observe these effects in high definition clarity at varying speeds of playback. Thank you very much for taking the time to share it.

As you pointed out a bit more forward and its lightswitch would have been flipped. Still that looked to be a fast kill.
👍

It's interesting with the more we delve the more the design of the pill plays a huge role & when we combine the features of the likes of handguns, broadheads , velocity, frangible & true solids into one , you have got a extremely potent pill

Yep 3k is a great number & my goal for most things ( just got my 500 Jeffery there 😍 )
3200 is definitely potent or dismal depending on the pill makeup & quarry we are putting it into & where

This drones quality is unreal it's definitely no toy & we have ( my son has I'm hopeless) got the thermal camera worked out now , now that's really cool

Yes that angle is hard to get a bangflop consistently ( on average but I was still happy as a quick kill is a good kill & another in my 0-10 yard on the fur calculator which is a nice place to be across multiple angles / resistances

Cheers