• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Win mod 70 300 win mag

Jacob Johnson

I have a Winchester model 70 in the 300 win mag for sale. This gun has a Boyd's thumbhole laminated stock that has been glass bedded and pillar bedded, barrel free floated, and a sims recoil pad installed all by a professional gunsmith. The rifle has a Timney trigger. $800 shipped with some brass and dies.
Thanks, Jacob

090.jpg

This is a used, but not abused, rifle. It has around 400 rounds through it. Some minor blemishes from being packed during hunting season, cosmetic only. I am selling it to help fund a new build, have to sell one to make room for a new one. I am open to offers, let me know if there are any other questions.
Jacob

Price Reduction: $700 shipped to your FFL.

I tried to edit the title to let people know that I have reduce my asking price, but I could not find the edit button. I read the instructions and saw that other people have had a problem with editing the original post. If anyone has a suggestion on the edit feature let me know. Thanks, Jacob