• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale Win. Mod 70 Pre-64

Ronin75

I am selling a Winchester Model 70, Pre-64, in 30-06. The rilfe has the orignal wood stock. The rifle still shoots pretty well, it will shoot 1" at 100 yards with Nosler E-tip 150 grain bullets. If your interested email your info and I can send photos.

The rifle is in very good condition. It does not have the front sight hood or the rear sight, which was removed by the previous owner. I did some checking the rifle was made in the late 40's as best as I can figure out. It shoot very well, like i mentioned it will shoot 150 E-tips at 1" at 100 yds. The blueing is pretty good no rust, the stock is in good shape.

Ray

Update on this rifle. I don't want members to think that I am a flake regarding the sale of this rifle, since their was a significant amount of interest and request for photos. However, it is currently at a local gun dealer who is presenting it to several possible buyers this weekend. In the event that the sale does not go through I will be posting it with photos this week.